On behalf of the board and myself, I would like to officially welcome you to the Kenya Diaspora Alliance-USA community and family!
Kenya Diaspora Alliance-USA (KDA-USA) is a registered Non-governmental organization (NGO) to unite all Kenyans in North America to speak in voice on matters economic and civic engagements in local communities and address challenges facing the members of KDA-USA.
At KDA-USA, you are our top priority and we continuously strive to provide you with accurate, reliable, authentic, verifiable information as we chart the future of our communities both in North America and Kenya.
With that in mind, I’m extremely excited to share the draft vision, mission and objectives for your feedback to ensure absolute satisfaction as KDA-USA stakeholders.
To bring Kenyans in North America together and collaborate with private/public sector institutions to identify opportunities to empower our people in the areas of education, capacity building, policy development, technology innovation, commerce and trade.
To have a strong Kenyan community in North America which speaks in one voice, enhances civic engagement and addresses socio-economic issues for the prosperity of our communities in USA and Kenya.
- Celebrate the diverse cultures of Kenyans in North America;
- Speak in one voice on matters of civic engagement both in US and Kenya;
- Collaborate with private and public institutions to influence policy to impact our communities for economic empowerment in USA and Kenya;
- Partner with government and private enterprises on socio-economic initiatives including capacity building;
- Establish a database of information for all Kenyans in North America.
KDA-USA embraces collective leadership integrity, transparency, accountability, and credibility.